Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
Just a quick reminder that a special announcement will be posted today at 11:00pm EST regarding release information about the Bicycle Centurions.

What is this "release information"? Be there and/or here today at 11pm EST -- 5 hours and 11 minutes from the time of this post -- on the dot to find out...

Cheers,
JTM

D

Deleted member 2755

Announce the winners for what? Is there a contest I haven't heard of? =P

-Doug

Sep 22, 2007
what do you mean by winners i know about the hidden pages hunt but what do u mean how would you be entered to the contest the person that found the pages?

Here is a post I made a few days ago for those who have no idea what we're referring to:
RebelAce69 said:
Hey everyone,

I've seen quite a few people asking about this "contest" and I'll give you all a brief run-down of what happened yesterday but, I won't give away the clues.

Between 11-11:15 AM EST on Friday February 29th there was a newsletter sent out by the Theory11 team. You may view it by clicking here.

In the Newsletter was a link to the page http://www.theory11.com/909/go/asunder.php, which was based off the clue in Richard Z's blog, for those who thought it was false, think again . Now this is in the newsletter at the bottom of the Centurions section which is why I'm posting it.

From that link it leads to another page (Cerca Trova). And from the first hidden page leads to a second hidden page. In this page, an e-mail adress is hidden somewhere which you must e-mail to be entered in a draw for a certain deck of cards....I wonder which one....

It's up to the people who haven't found it yet to find it but, the odds of you winning at this point in time could be slim-to-none.

-RA69

-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
So has anyone confirmed that they've won yet? Like has t11 sent them E-Mails or anything? I know I didn't, but I'm curious as to who did.

Same here. I think it had been out for like 20 minutes. Hopefully I got in the top 11!

David

Well you got it in about half an hour before me, and that's the earliest I've seen posted on the boards.

So, I feel that people who got it in before noon Eastern that day have a good chance. But, you never know about the people who aren't apart of the forums.

We will all have to wait and see.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Well you got it in about half an hour before me, and that's the earliest I've seen posted on the boards.

So, I feel that people who got it in before noon Eastern that day have a good chance. But, you never know about the people who aren't apart of the forums.

We will all have to wait and see.

-RA69

On which day, might I ask?

TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results