Bicycle Guardians Update + Trilogy Pics

Sep 1, 2007
Your crazy! What's with the pack of jerrys laying on the ground like their a deck of cards?

Good news though.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I can't wait to order my Guardians on Friday along with the black Cerca Trova shirt! I'm so excited!

Judging by the way you guys took different decks to judge which should be good for The Guardians, they should be great!!
Can't wait!

Sep 2, 2007
Is there any difference between the first and second edition of The Trilogy?

The Trilogy, which will be released tomorrow, will be made available as High Resolution Downloads or individually in DVD format, and will feature never before seen bonus footage shot in Las Vegas, NV.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
If they do reteach The Jones Change, I think that everyone who already has The Trilogy should send in a picture of themselves holding their copy in front of... uhh... a local magic shop, and get the clip of the newly retaught Jones Change. Also, the Guardians sound great. I'll pick up a few of them and buy more if I like them a lot. Witness is going to be great!

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Not to sound like a broken record, but this is why I love Theory11

"the Guardians are going to be here soon, they're coming out Friday"

As opposed to...

"we realized these cards we've been hyping for a year are too cool so you can only get them as a free gift if you spend your life savings at our store"

Sorry if that was a little off topic but the new announcement was really annoying.

Those Trilogy DVDs look freakin awesome, hopefully I'll convince my parents to pick them up for me for Christmas or something, haha. And I'll be ordering myself some Guardians the minute I see the announcement. And maybe a t-shirt!

Loving the great work guys :)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm probably going to hold off on buying anything other than Guardians from T11 for a little while, as I want to wait to see TnR. But I'm going to Sacramento in a few weeks for the Witness release party, so I'll buy some Guardians (if Steve has them) and the Witness DVD, even though I already own Thinking Out Loud. Hey Lee, do you have some tips for performing Witness that were not in the book, and has anything about the effect/ method changed? Thanks man!

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
A little birdie once told me, "look ahead to the release of the Bicycle Guardians and the Trilogy, and you'll miss the riches that lie below." Hint, Hint, Hint ...

Good Luck.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm feeling terrible that I couldn't participate in the Trilogy DVD contest, but you know, I didn't have much time (busy) and I'm not the greatest at flourishing.

But hey, all I was going for were the autographs, so I'm not too let down. ;)

Still, the Trilogy looks great... if I come around (what's the price again?) 85 dollars or so I'll consider getting it.

How much will the Guardians be? And is there shipping costs included?

I've never been a fan of getting cards that look different-mostly because when performing magic, people might think that they are unusual, and thus, there's a trick involved.

However, the Guardians are tempting...

--

Hey Dan and Dave: How much would I need to pay to get an autographed trilogy/guardians? Besides the actual cost of the product.

Hehehe...:D

Sep 2, 2007
I'm feeling terrible that I couldn't participate in the Trilogy DVD contest, but you know, I didn't have much time (busy) and I'm not the greatest at flourishing.
The Trilogy Video Contest submissions deadline will be over in 12 hours and 57 minutes (11 PM Eastern Standard Time) -- feel free to submit a video to the media section before then. There is also a contest for Witness, which is coming up, in which you can participate.

How much will the Guardians be? And is there shipping costs included?
The Guardians will cost $4.95 -- shipping costs are not included.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I remember how quickly everyone found all of the videos hidden in the source and how everyone found hidden links before Theory 11 officially opened.
Yet no one can find the hidden link that Jack was talking about?
Shame on you all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results