Books

Nov 28, 2017
Prefrebly card magic. Looking for books that teach routines, not necessarily slighrs.

I'm also looking for hidden gems not books like card collage, expert at the card table.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey,

I've found hidden gems in almost all the card magic books I've bought. Whether it's simply an approach to the same effect you've always done or something totally new.

A couple of easy to find books that have great material are the Encyclopaedia of card magic and Scarne on Cards.

Both books have some seriously under-utilised material in them and are all but self working for the most part.

If I have to take just two books for the rest of my life excluding those you've mentioned it would be these two. It's a lifetime of performances.

The funny thing about books is how few people actually read the content and see the quality that can be made from the effects within. These are books that mosts card guys have on the shelf but few really adapt to themselves. Read them over and over again and you'll find something new every time.

B.

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results