Breach, is there formal review?

Apr 24, 2009
The intro video looks interesting, but I can't seem to find a formal review here.
Without revealing anything, I would like to know a bit about the follow issues:
1) is there a gimmick? Or some setup? I think the video mentioned about signed card, but the quality of the video did not reveal any signature.
2) is there clean-up after the effect? everything examinable?
3) how is the angle like? ok, aside from "top looking down" ;P can it be performed surrounded?

Thanks.

Apr 24, 2009
Thanks Jden. I'm actually thinking about the download version from under the 1-on-1 section. I'll need to save up a bit for the Dangerous set, though... :)

Oct 22, 2008
ehh the ungimmicked on isn't impractical i would say but difficult. Its better of a camera type of trick. I have never gotten to perform it nor do i think i will :-/

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I like the gimmicked one a heckuva lot better than the Dangerous DVD one.
You have to do a few movements with the cards which allows me to TALK to my audience and prepare them for whats about to happen while im setting up under their noses. I play this effect big.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Yeah, I agree, my favorite version of Breach would have to be the gimmicked one taught in Identity.

I love the moment when the cards are spread amongst the table, and with no explaination their card penetrates the glass.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results