Brian Tudor Is The Man

Sep 20, 2008
Lol William :)

Ive never actually seen him perform to a spectator. ive seen him perform to a 'heckler' in his 'Heckler' Dvd... but that's about it.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Lol William :)

Ive never actually seen him perform to a spectator. ive seen him perform to a 'heckler' in his 'Heckler' Dvd... but that's about it.

not entirely related, but has anyone seen dan/dave perform to a spectator? i mean, everyone says "they're too boring and monotone", blah blah blah, but after reading "organic", i'd be willing to bet that their performance to proper lay audiences would be extremely developed.

Sep 20, 2008
In their 'Pixel' teaser/trailer, they were performing for the public. And they were actually pretty good. Some of the shots in blackpool were also performances. There's one where Dan does an on-the-hands Triumph which looked sexual.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
not entirely related, but has anyone seen dan/dave perform to a spectator? i mean, everyone says "they're too boring and monotone", blah blah blah, but after reading "organic", i'd be willing to bet that their performance to proper lay audiences would be extremely developed.

They have performed on Live t.v. in america and different country.
Very laid back but not uninteresting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results