BULLETIN : andthensome +YOURSTUFF Contest

Sep 1, 2007
Either way, if my submission gets in or not, I'm super happy because I learned a lot about editing. I checked out some tutorials to work on my intro and transitions, as well as some keyframe work. It'll be on my YouTube if I don't win, and maybe my Vimeo if I can compress it to under 500 mb =p.

The lesson here is//Norton is a gypsy.

-RA69

As long as you save with a lossy file type, you should be fine (mpeg). Or .avi should work too.

Jan 11, 2009
wow

hi just wanted to let you know im pretty pissed off. i worked soo hard on my contest video. then i try to submit it and guess what, the freakin just send it crap takes 13 hrs. so i wait cuz i still have 2 days. i have tried to send it over 5 times and it never worked. what a lot of effort just thrown out. i had a brilliant idea that was completely original and in your face but oh well. the video was only 8 min long. :mad: sigh...

hi just wanted to let you know im pretty pissed off. i worked soo hard on my contest video. then i try to submit it and guess what, the freakin just send it crap takes 13 hrs. so i wait cuz i still have 2 days. i have tried to send it over 5 times and it never worked. what a lot of effort just thrown out. i had a brilliant idea that was completely original and in your face but oh well. the video was only 8 min long. :mad: sigh...
You would be Peakin. YouSentIt dosent sound like a great file uploaded.

JDEN

Sep 1, 2007

It could be one of two problems: Either you had a horrible connection, or you saved the file in a lossless format--for future reference, try to save finished products as .mpeg or .avi.

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Wow!! What a contest this was. Thank you everyone for coming through and getting your videos in. We received some really great stuff. It's amazing how creative this community is and we're honored to be a part of it.

After careful review of dozens of submissions, we have finally decided on a video. We're so excited about it too. It has the style and flair we were looking for and will go perfectly with the rest of the material on andthensome.

We will announce the winning video along with the world wide release date for andthensome tonight at 11 PM EST.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow!! What a contest this was. Thank you everyone for coming through and getting your videos in. We received some really great stuff. It's amazing how creative this community is and we're honored to be a part of it.

After careful review of dozens of submissions, we have finally decided on a video. We're so excited about it too. It has the style and flair we were looking for and will go perfectly with the rest of the material on andthensome.

We will announce the winning video along with the world wide release date for andthensome tonight at 11 PM EST.

Well, that's not me.

Sep 1, 2007
You know, Allan Rorrison (hope I spelled that right)--Norwegian dude with ridiculous chops and editing skills, did that Blackpool 2008 vid--that Allan.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I can't wait to see who won! I was really disappointed that after all that sony vegas editing + buying a new high def camera just for the occasion, that my submission couldn't be entered due to the sendfile error :(

Best of luck. It is 11:04 according to my clock!

-Sanj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results