Burn, Madness, or The Code

Dec 3, 2007
Now i have these three choices which one do u recommend :)

and is Daniel Madison's website gives you an unlimited download of the pdfs and the videos?? or there is a limit :confused: :D

Oct 19, 2007
since when did daniel madisons website give you unlimited downloads? and MAdness isnt out yet sooo yea if anything save your money and get madness

ps. Is there going to be more than one volume for madness? Because it says volume 1 which makes you think theres going to be more

D

Deleted member 2755

It's up to you. If you are into flourishing and are advanced, then go ahead and get Madness.

I own Burn and I have to say that I absolutely love it.

-Doug

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I've not yet seen the code - it looks interesting from the trailer though :)

Both of the d+M products you mentioned are great - it depends whether you can handle waiting a few days for Madness to come out :p

Burn is awesome, it depends what you're after - Burn just teaches effects where a card or the box is burnt in some way.

The code is just flourishes and apps as far as I'm aware

Madness is the one out of the 3 with a little bit of everything. I'd say that's the best value if you're unsure of exactly what you want.

Have a look at the trailers!

D.

D

Deleted member 2755

I've not yet seen the code - it looks interesting from the trailer though :)

Both of the d+M products you mentioned are great - it depends whether you can handle waiting a few days for Madness to come out :p

Burn is awesome, it depends what you're after - Burn just teaches effects where a card or the box is burnt in some way.

The code is just flourishes and apps as far as I'm aware

Madness is the one out of the 3 with a little bit of everything. I'd say that's the best value if you're unsure of exactly what you want.

Have a look at the trailers!

D.

Yeah, but the gaffs he teaches you to make are just the tip of the iceberg. I'm thinking of new effects do with with them and some different kinds of gaffs. Burn is something REALLY awesome and I highly recommend.

-DOug

Sep 1, 2007
Get the CODE. there are magic and flourishes taught and it's not as emo as Dm. plus there's a really cool movie-style segment with a storyline built around cards, it's tight. and it's hella cheap and MatandMax will sign your DVD!

Oct 19, 2007
Get the CODE. there are magic and flourishes taught and it's not as emo as Dm. plus there's a really cool movie-style segment with a storyline built around cards, it's tight. and it's hella cheap and MatandMax will sign your DVD!

how is daniel madison emo in anyway? Just because a magician likes to wear black like criss, dm, and reza (and myself) they have to be emo? man I hate people like you who think that way

But like in a good way....lol

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
i'd say burn still. if you like a bit of magic and flourishing then get madness. the tricks may not be much, and there may be not too many tricks on madness but they are pretty sweet! burn is a easy to medium skill level. they are not that hard and ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! burn gimmicks are REALLY easy to make and for a regular person, i am pretty sure you would have the things you need. the things are probabvly 3$

Dec 3, 2007
does d+m website offers a limited download to the things you buy like theory11 or it doesn't have a limit to the download???

Sep 1, 2007
how is daniel madison emo in anyway? Just because a magician likes to wear black like criss, dm, and reza (and myself) they have to be emo? man I hate people like you who think that way

But like in a good way....lol

Did you seriously ask how daniel madison is emo?

that's like saying, how is kim jong ill a dictator?

HOW is jessica alba hot?

explain!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results