Can Quantum Space have refills?

Jan 30, 2018
So ive been using Quantum for a solid 2-3 weeks now and I love it, but I realized the "gimmick" wears out pretty easily and once used a certain amount, people can easily see it. Is there a way to maintain it or should Theory 11 Consider refills, what do you guys think?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
So ive been using Quantum for a solid 2-3 weeks now and I love it, but I realized the "gimmick" wears out pretty easily and once used a certain amount, people can easily see it. Is there a way to maintain it or should Theory 11 Consider refills, what do you guys think?

There will be replacement gimmick packs available for Quantum purchasers at some point in the future, so if you wear yours out you can get a replacement for cheaper than rebuying the whole set.

// L

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH

Hey quick question since I don't own Quantum but have also been looking at it. Out of those 2-3 weeks of performances; how many times were you doing it per day? I'm just curious how long it would last for strolling gigs.

Jan 30, 2018
Hey quick question since I don't own Quantum but have also been looking at it. Out of those 2-3 weeks of performances; how many times were you doing it per day? I'm just curious how long it would last for strolling gigs.
Well the first week I used dozens of times for practice and the rest I used a solid 6-8 times per day cause it had a really good effect in live performances. Honestly you can use it for a very long time. I just happened to use the product a lot in a short period of time

Reactions: RickEverhart
Feb 4, 2015
February 2020 here, so hopefully this will be the year we can get some Quantum refills. Amazing gimmick but can wear down easy when used

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results