Card Manipulation 101 v3 by Dan Sperry :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Our 1-on-1 training section was updated tonight with a brand new video from award-winning stage magician and card manipulator Dan Sperry – Card Manipulation 101 : Volume Three.

In this third installment of our Card Manipulation 101 series, Dan Sperry walks you through multiple productions and more advanced manipulation techniques - all taught in nearly 25 minutes of detailed, quality instruction.

> > Card Manipulation 101 : Volume One
> > Card Manipulation 101 : Volume Two
> > Card Manipulation 101 : Volume Three
> > More 1-on-1 Training

D

Deleted member 2755

So far I have only Volume one. And it was pure gold. Love these.

Sperry, you are full of awesome.

-Doug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tons of great info packed into this - from some juicy eye candy (the match sequence) to multiple card productions all the way to steals and advanced tips. It's 25 minutes and pretty fast-paced; cruises by and covers all the bases.

IUH - the card box in his hand is just a Blue Bicycle box. For some reason, USPCC thought it'd be a good idea to print a weird green triangle thing on the bottom corner of the box.

Jan 13, 2008
I've seen the first two thus far, and this one looks to be just as good! I'll likely be getting it in the far future, though, as I'm still saving up for TA. :)

Hey folks,

This download is great, got it right away. I reviewed the first two but am honestly just not a reviewing mood tonight, so I'll just toss out a few thoughts here.

This is a very cool download for interesting tidbits and pieces. I looove the rising deck and the match book production is really, really genius. There is also a section about body loading and stealing which is absolutely hilarious. Something about grabbing a load from your pants... you get the idea...

Definitely a cool and fun download worth picking up. And Dan has a wedding to pay for, so buy it! (his words, not mine haha)

C

haha glad you guys like them, i'll try to keep some more interesting things comin your way...its sad but true bout robin williams though, i have some good friends that worked the club circut when he was coming out and they all used to have a signal when robin wasin the room and the signal meant drop your "A" material NOW, and go to your "B" material - becasue there was a theaf among them...I've even heard stories from some of my comedian buddies who have told about how robin got his ass kicked a few times by some of the good ol' boys because he coulnd't control himself...

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
haha glad you guys like them, i'll try to keep some more interesting things comin your way...its sad but true bout robin williams though, i have some good friends that worked the club circut when he was coming out and they all used to have a signal when robin wasin the room and the signal meant drop your "A" material NOW, and go to your "B" material - becasue there was a theaf among them...I've even heard stories from some of my comedian buddies who have told about how robin got his ass kicked a few times by some of the good ol' boys because he coulnd't control himself...

Most likely due to the drugs he was on at the time and all the booze. Tho now days he seems to have cleaned himself up and is actually a really good actor.

I wouldn't say that Dane Cook steals stuff. He just tries to take what USED to make him funny and then amps it up to 100% which is to say doesn't work out well for him. The one comedian I do know who steals every bodies stuff is Carlos Mencia.

Wow, somehow I didn't get that you were saying Williams stole material... well damn, thats disheartening...

Although I do believe there is far more to a good comedian (magician, musician, etc.) than you're material, it is sad when people have to steal it... disgraceful to the art.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results