Cascade Control On Demand - Dan and Dave Buck

Sep 1, 2007
SUCH A GOOD MOVE. Dave has added a couple small things that make this control a lot easier. I'll write up a review in a bit, but I wouldn't reccomend you staying away from things because they are difficult. Some of the most deceptive moves are knuckle-busting.

If I had to rate it, I'd put it at a 3 or 4 out of 10.

Sep 20, 2008
its a good move yet its a 3/4 out of 10?

edit: isnt this in the trilogy somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
Figured it out too. but bought it to get to know dave's handling and to generally support the buck twins.

(im an avid fan =D)

Feb 1, 2008
What do you guys mean that you "figured" it? Can you do it? Because I can watch it a million times, I know the card goes from the middle to the top somehow, but this doesn't mean I know exactly how and therefore I can't do it...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
When we say "figured" it, we generally mean we worked out how to do the move, usually as a boast and a sidenote to hint to everyone who reads it how awesome we are for figuring it out. Often, we also only figure out the basic mechanics though and fail to recognise the subtleties of the move or use it to its potential.

Nov 10, 2007
I bought the on demand last night and when I went to go look at it this morning because it was done loading, I get to 8 minutes and the scren just goes blank it wil not work after that:( Any one have any suggestions I already submitted a ticket to dan and dave I guess all I can do is wait
- Donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results