Chris Kenner's Shadow Coins

Sep 15, 2007
Yes he said something to the effect of " Homer and I will take the secret to this to our graves. It can be done with borrowed coins, any time anywhere just aks us. "
Pretty much you can figure it out if you look at enough material on the effect and are diligent in practice. I have not heard of either of them teachingit to anyone.

I think it is an awesome routine and have seen it several times in person. First time I saw it my jaw dropped. Second time everyone in the room at Magi-fest had a moment of astonishment. It was just as cool as the first time each time I saw it.
Snorri

Sep 1, 2007
Florida
Yes he said something to the effect of " Homer and I will take the secret to this to our graves. It can be done with borrowed coins, any time anywhere just aks us. "
Pretty much you can figure it out if you look at enough material on the effect and are diligent in practice. I have not heard of either of them teachingit to anyone.

I think it is an awesome routine and have seen it several times in person. First time I saw it my jaw dropped. Second time everyone in the room at Magi-fest had a moment of astonishment. It was just as cool as the first time each time I saw it.
Snorri

If that means no gimmicks then that is beyond cool!

Sep 15, 2007
Trouble?

try to use the search function on Youtube and type in Chris Kenner Shadow Coins or homer Liwag and you should find it pretty fast.
Hope that helps.
Snorri

Jul 19, 2008
I think I've heard that he is planning never to release his routine. Is this true?

Couldn't tell you, but if you're interested in the routine, check out David Roth's expert coin magic made easy. Check out chink a chink. It'll take you in the direction you want to go. Nuff said.

I hear-I forget
I see-I remember
I do-I understand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results