Clear Playing Cards for practice and tutorials?

Dec 3, 2013
Hey everyone, I've been seeing people use completely clear plastic playing cards in tutorials and was wondering if anyone knew who makes them or where to get them? I know Bicycle makes a plastic deck called Clear, but the ones I'm talking about are 100% clear with no card faces on them. I've tried searching for them but haven't found what I'm looking for. If anybody could give me some information on them I would appreciate it.

Apr 17, 2013
There is a clear deck that Joshua Jay sells. The ones I have seen and used are ones you make yourself.

Apr 26, 2013
I have a "clear" deck around here - not sure where I got it.

Trouble is that it's not good for practice because the plastic cards don't respond at all like regular cards. Almost all your regular sleights - particularly double lifts - work really badly with it. I really couldn't come up with any interesting card tricks that used this deck, so it gathers dust...

Dec 3, 2013
Yeah the Omni Deck and Jay's Phantom Deck are exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for the help guys!

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Yeah the Omni Deck and Jay's Phantom Deck are exactly what I was talking about. Thanks for the help guys!

The Phantom Deck is the one that you see used in tutorials, the Omni deck isn't really used for that purpose. As mentioned above, it's just a solid block. The Phantom deck is the one that has individual clear cards.

Dec 3, 2013
Yeah that wasn't clear at first, thanks a lot! Also, if your Patrick Varnavas from The Wire your videos are great thanks!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results