Clipshift

Aug 3, 2009
Criticism? Yeah right. That was ridiculous. You are the first person i have ever seen that didnt shake the deck whilst performing it, and that officially makes every other performance that i have seen look pathetic. Bravo.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
. You are the first person i have ever seen that didnt shake the deck whilst performing it, and that officially makes every other performance that i have seen look pathetic. Bravo.

The shake isnt because they are incapable of doing it this way.
For laymen,the shake is when the "magic moment" is happening.Much like a wave of the hand.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
The shake isnt because they are incapable of doing it this way.
For laymen,the shake is when the "magic moment" is happening.Much like a wave of the hand.

You could present it as such, but the "shake" was originally intended to cover up part of the move, If you perform the move right, you should't flash the card, the problem when doing it is the famous"knuckle flash" that shows while doing it. The sahke is intended to cover this.

Aug 3, 2009
I realize that, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks bad.

I should also say that im not necessarily talking about everyone who shakes the deck, but those that sling there wrist out of joint trying to do it. You can shake the deck and still make it look good, but the way this guy does it, to me, looks much nicer than even the smallest of shakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2009
sarnia Ont. Canada
I thought your clip shift was a very good one . To be able to do that move so well I can only dream of. Performing a good clip shift is like fighting a giant dinosaur , its pretty hard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results