Coin in bottles?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
factory sealed is pretty cool, another one that is a cap throuh bottle not coin, is captured by justin miller. also very cool. hope that helps =]

Not impromptu. But great effects. Especially captured.
Impromptu coin in bottles? Really?
Wow,there are probably only like 2,maybe 3, of those in existence.
Dont be scared to take a little risk and get your hands dirty.
Commit murder,err,I mean,use a gimmick.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Not impromptu. But great effects. Especially captured.
Impromptu coin in bottles? Really?
Wow,there are probably only like 2,maybe 3, of those in existence.
Dont be scared to take a little risk and get your hands dirty.

I use gimmicks sometimes, however, I prefer impromptu stuff. I just want to be able to do it with a borrowed bottle, should've clarified.

Ian

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
For a give away bottle, Mark Mason's Blind Spot is pretty great. The bottle can be borrowed, but you need a gimmick which you can keep in your pocket.

~Casey

Prohibition
Factory Sealed

I prefer prohibition and while it is not impromptu necessarily it looks like it and I used it for a long long time.

Factory sealed can be done impromptu and I have attempted and succeeded however you need audience management to do this and to do that actual effect.

I still would say though Scarabaeus is the best anything through bottle. Cellphone is of course my usual choice and it's cool as hell shoving their iPhone through the bottle.

Gimmicks are not bad, you need to choose them carefully and bring the ones that you can use everyday. I brought branded and two other gimmicks with me all the time and it took up maybe half a pocket. One in my wallet, one in my pocket that was small, and another in my back pocket with my wallet.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Prohibition
Factory Sealed

I prefer prohibition and while it is not impromptu necessarily it looks like it and I used it for a long long time.

Factory sealed can be done impromptu and I have attempted and succeeded however you need audience management to do this and to do that actual effect.

I still would say though Scarabaeus is the best anything through bottle. Cellphone is of course my usual choice and it's cool as hell shoving their iPhone through the bottle.

Gimmicks are not bad, you need to choose them carefully and bring the ones that you can use everyday. I brought branded and two other gimmicks with me all the time and it took up maybe half a pocket. One in my wallet, one in my pocket that was small, and another in my back pocket with my wallet.

You have to be 18 to purchase Scarabaeus, correct?

And I know a good cap through bottle, I'm looking for coin. A lot of people say Factory Sealed is rubbish, though. Looks great though.

Ian

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
So I'm not the only one? Good... for a second I thought I was a weirdo.
Anyway, like visual here said, there aren't many impromptu coin in bottles out there. Sinful looks pretty sweet, although it's not a bottle. But when you think about it, pop cans are easily attainable.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I use gimmicks sometimes, however, I prefer impromptu stuff. I just want to be able to do it with a borrowed bottle, should've clarified.

Ian

Well it still stands,entirely impromptu coin/cap in bottles just dont happen.
But now that you said borrowed bottle,that makes it a whole lot easier.
But others have already recommended you good stuff for that.
I prefer captured by JM.
I think Sean fields has one in his notes with a borrowed bottle. Go check it out at his site. Its their somewhere

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Well it still stands,entirely impromptu coin/cap in bottles just dont happen.
But now that you said borrowed bottle,that makes it a whole lot easier.
But others have already recommended you good stuff for that.
I prefer captured by JM.
I think Sean fields has one in his notes with a borrowed bottle. Go check it out at his site. Its their somewhere

Can you use a coin with Captured? Because cap through bottle is entirely different. Most are limited to beer type bottles.

Ian

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Wasn't Bullet potentially impromptu?

If you are able to control your environment you can easily get a coin into a bottle while the cap is being inspected.
Show bottle empty
Show cap solid (get dupe coin in bottle)
cap the bottle and then slam with some sort of transfer and the coin is in the bottle.

I don't know any specifics (I'll probably play with it since the market died down on the idea) but it seems simple enough...(heh right...)

Nov 8, 2007
Sounds like you're looking for an impromptu way to pick up a bottle and a coin and put the coin in the bottle and hand it to the spectator to keep. As far as I know, nothing like this exists as of now. If it does, nobody's sharing.

My favorite CiB is the one using a folding coin. Looks totally impromptu. "Do you have a quarter? Great. Can I see that bottle you're holding?" BAM! Their coin is now inside their bottle. I used to do this a lot at bars and clubs. Always got a crazy reaction. You should check it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results