Coin Vanishes

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Well

Simple get Bobo Modern Coin Magic. Really any vanish work as long as you perform it well. Heck I fool people with a simple french drop all the time.

Really it what ever works for your routine and what handling you like.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Simple get Bobo Modern Coin Magic. Really any vanish work as long as you perform it well. Heck I fool people with a simple french drop all the time.

Really it what ever works for your routine and what handling you like.

I doubt that. For the most part the French drop is a really old and exposed trick. I'm sure they just pretend to be fooled. Now if you did the French Drop along with a regular coin routine it might work. But by itself, like the Retention Vanish. They pretty much aren't that good.

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
ive been using the french drop for years now and have only been caught once, and that was when i was doing it for walk around and some guy hit my back when he mistook me for his brother in law and i ended up dropping the coin.

if i ever use a vanish its either the french drop, the himber vanish, the false drop, or a finger palm false transfer, i find that those are all the vanishes youll ever really need

if you want a ton that are really usefull ide suggest you either get bobos or one of the many sankey DVDS i find those incredibly useful

Cheers!

Dss

May 24, 2008
I am a retention pass fanatic. If you have mirage et trois by eric jones (highly recommended), he teaches one that is so natural and so off beat, that no one would think that a move is being executed.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I am a retention pass fanatic. If you have mirage et trois by eric jones (highly recommended), he teaches one that is so natural and so off beat, that no one would think that a move is being executed.

I've been considering getting Mirage et Trois. Eric's coin work is fantastic.

Oct 11, 2007
Willamson's hand to hand,Kenners,Homers and Shawn Greer are all great.But work on them until they look natural and smoothed out in your hands.Thats the secret

Thanks!!!!

Hello Everyone, Thanks for you all's input on vanishes, however for the effect i've been tampering with i've come up with a sweet new vanish called the Stimulus Vanish, which will be coming out soon....To give you a taste of what its like, its a total and complete vanish of a coin, its not left in either right or left hand, it totally vanishes, so be on the lookout for Stimulus Vanish. The reason I call it that name because of the economic times we are in, its totally impromtu and would allow for coin reproductions in places unimagined. This vanish it the type of Vanish that I would like to make the base vanish for all or at least most magicians. Not putting down Bobo's vanishes i just think that its about time for some new and not as known about vanishes. Its a surefire effect, and this vanish comes with at least 4 or more different effects to be used with it. So it will be my Stimulus Package to you all. Thank you and have a very nice day.....

Cedric Taylor
-Master Creator-

May 24, 2008
Hello Everyone, Thanks for you all's input on vanishes, however for the effect i've been tampering with i've come up with a sweet new vanish called the Stimulus Vanish, which will be coming out soon....To give you a taste of what its like, its a total and complete vanish of a coin, its not left in either right or left hand, it totally vanishes, so be on the lookout for Stimulus Vanish. The reason I call it that name because of the economic times we are in, its totally impromtu and would allow for coin reproductions in places unimagined. This vanish it the type of Vanish that I would like to make the base vanish for all or at least most magicians. Not putting down Bobo's vanishes i just think that its about time for some new and not as known about vanishes. Its a surefire effect, and this vanish comes with at least 4 or more different effects to be used with it. So it will be my Stimulus Package to you all. Thank you and have a very nice day.....

Cedric Taylor
-Master Creator-

Haha, sounds like you are either really full of yourself or you have truly found a gem. By saying it is your stimulus package, do you mean that you intend on publishing it?

lol, no i'm not full of myself, but i do understand your motives of thinking so, i really wanted to find a vanish, but i came up with one myself, totally new.....i think its a gem. i am going to publish it, i will try to post it up on this site in a short while....i meant no harm by my comments, if you would like to see the first stages of CONSUMMATED....just go to myspace videos, and type in CONSUMMATED, or just go to www.myspace.com/taylormade85 and go to my videos.....as for STIMULUS, i think you all will like it when i put it out....thanks for you enthusiasm and telling me how you felt, i just wanted to clear the air though....thanks, hope you like the early stages of CONSUMMATED....

CONSUMMATED is now being worked on by Eric Ross Himself....you know Mr. "Election"...

Cedric Taylor
-Master Creator-
Mate, i dont think you have created a new vanish, nor do I think you should be pubishing it like a week after you made it. Mr. 'Master Creator', show me some of your creations.

JDEN

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I'd just like to chime in here for and on behalf of Eric Ross, a close friend of mine - He saw the thread and asked me to note that he is not working on the vanish as previously stated.

Also, the vanish is not brand new, it's taught on Garcia's BENT, though the idea it's self out dates that release considerably.

I don't mean to be harsh in the least, but there was a lot of dishonesty in the posting here.

All the best,

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results