Cold hands

Jan 19, 2009
Hello!

I need some advice because unfortunately I have cold hands even if I fell warm. (my feet and my nose are cold too)
And this is very annoying when I would like to show magic to others or I just want to practice.
What should I do to keep my hands warm?

If the temperature is not cold my hands are cold and I don't know how to warm it up...

Well, believe it or not, this happens is due to poor circulation in your body. Try workout a little more, especially cardio, it will make you looks good and enhance your magic even more.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Stop smoking ;) ! Just kidding... I mean the poor circulation actually can be a side effect of smoking, but I have this problem as well and I don't smoke. Just like shinichikudo992000 start working out/doing cardio, that will help. Or drink some beer! But than you might have another problem ;) ...

Dec 29, 2011
Mine usually warm up with use, just if you do magic for a bit they should warm up. You should learn to juggle, that really warms your hands up.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
I would recommend doing Dan and Dave's finger exercises, as that will both increase circulation and finger strength. A definitely plus for a magician. It can be found on one of their DVD's related to trilogy...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results