Complexity/Quantity

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
I was wondering, after listening yet again the words of The Professor regarding simplifying the amount of moves a sleight needs until if ye took but one more away, it would crumble. I was wondering, though, if this applied to the same sleight (example: double turnover reduced into double lift (those who own Aaron Fisher's Card Fundamentals 101 will understand this point perfectly)) or, if it applies as well within switching this sleight for that, as an example: control to the bottom of the deck and bottom palm into a diagonal palm shift. This example uses sleights (on both cases) that have good angles and take little time, so I really reffer to things like such. In another case that might include particular angles, for instance, it would depend on the situation; but when it really can be either?

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
im not sure how to reply the post but i will say this.

I recently read the paper engine and the first trick in the magic section "the omen" was filled with so many uncalled for counts and half passes that i was immediately turned off and went to simplify myself.

(Vernons word is law. Watching revelations and seeing him slap steve freemans hands countless times because of tiny little unnessecary movement was a big turning point in my magic career.)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
(Vernons word is law. Watching revelations and seeing him slap steve freemans hands countless times because of tiny little unnessecary movement was a big turning point in my magic career.)

Haha. That just shot revelations up several spots in my need to get list.

I agree about the Omen, incidentally.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results