Control 2.0 by Wayne Houchin

Jan 30, 2012
I'm not sure if i want to buy this trick yet but i probably will.
But before that, i got a couple of questions hope someone who bought the trick will answer for me.

• Is it true that it needs NO gimmicks or set up? absolutely nothing is on your wrist or anywhere on your body?
  • Out of curiosity, does your heart rate actually stops? Or is this just a technique to make them think it stops?
  • One of the reviews on the trick was "Having small arms will not help you with this trick". True or false? Does having small arms just makes it harder or impossible for the trick?

I'm pretty sure i'm not asking too much, but if i am, my apologies.

Jun 1, 2009
If you think you will perform it and create settings where you can perform it, then buy it. It's genius.

1. Yes, absolutely NOTHING is attached to you. You can do this naked, although I doubt people will want to be close to you to perform it then.
2. Well it's not your heart technically, but your pulse. They feel your pulse slow down, and then stop entirely. Daniel Garcia has a little bonus effect to have them hear your heart stop as well.
3. Eh, I'm really on a side here for true or false. It might hinder you a little bit, but the way it's structured it shouldn't be that much of a problem. If you can't reach your lap comfortably without straining down it could be a bit of a hindrance, but you could find ways to work around that.

Hope that all helped! Any more questions I'll do my best to answer.

Jacob

Nov 8, 2007
1. Yes Yes.
2. No. Yes.
3. False. Not unless your arms are so short they are considered a deformity. Like T-Rex arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results