Control Download Review

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
The Effect
You should know what the effect is by now. :p

Download Times
It took about an hour and a half to download, I was quite pleased with the speed, seeing as its nearly 1GB.

The Method
Wow man. At first, I felt a little disappointed. Honestly, I did. But then I looked back over it and thought how genius this is. THIS WORKS. Wayne Houchin deserves everything he gets out of Control. It's truly fantastic, I'll be performing this very soon to some family members.

Teaching
The teaching itself is brilliant - you get taught by Wayne and Danny. They teach you everything. And I mean everything. How to open, what to say to start, the different types of spectator this will affect, how to manage your audience after the trick, how to manage them in the trick.

Extras
Oh my gosh. The amount of added bits on this video! You're also taught Danny Garcia's Stop effect, which I won't use at the minute, but I can't say why without exposing. Wayne also teaches you a watch stop effect (borrowed, impromptu) that ties in beautifully.
I'd also like to say something else. This video is hilarious. I'd pay $29.99 for the comedy factor on its own! For example, little bit from Randall's routine;

"Hello, you wanna see some magic?"
"Uhh, yeh, sure."
"You believe in the dead?"
"Ummm... I guess so.... =S"
"Well, they're like people that've died..."
"Right."
"So, I'm gonna die for you right now :)"

Randall then goes and performs Control. When his pulse stops, he simply lets out a breath of air, and collapses.
Priceless.

Overall
Get it. Honestly, you will not regret it one bit. It's a killer effect that's so practical, it can be done any time anywhere. Boom - you're pulse stopped.

10/10

I've never ever given a 10/10 to any product, ever. This deserves more than a 10. Here, have an 11. 11/10

D

Deleted member 2755

While I disagree with the rating of a 10/10 I will say that Randall was awesome. Why would you spoil the Randal quotes for everyone? :(

-Doug

Nov 17, 2007
THIS TRICK IS SOOOOO GREAT! I was afraid of not feeling the pulse, but don't worry you wil! This is the best pulse effect i've seen so far.

Randall was sooo funny.... when he performs for those dudes outside of that restaurant... oh my god I was laughing so hard.

Great effect and a huge an amazing video. Kinda thought the bonus material would be on the download but oh well.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results