USA
*edited*

it seems that no matter what you put after the 1019 in the url, nothing changes

even though it probably just means that "control is coming"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'm really excited over this effect.
You know what's weird, not a lot of laymen know the old ball under the arm trick. The only reason why I don't use that is because walking around with a rubber ball under your arm is not all that comfortable.
I did do it once to my older cousin and the idiot thought if you hold your breathe, your heart stops. I told him to do it to himself then, and he said, "Yeah I'm right, I can't feel my pulse when I hold my breathe." I got my sister to take his pulse for him and to see if she could feel his pulse when he held his breathe. She said yeah she could feel it, but my cousin was so thick headed and said no, I really can't feel it. My sister called him stupid and we walked away. - funny stuff.

Sorry to get into story mode just then, but a post reminded me of that.
Anyway, I'm really excited for Control and I know Wayne, Danny, and Randall worked really hard on this release.:D
Oh yeah - to get more off topic, my birthday is the 27th. -2 days after the release of Control.

Nov 8, 2007
Wayne:

You said in the podcast that you shot some material for Paul Harris's True Astonishments series at the Christmas party performance. On the Stigmata DVD we got a sneak peak at Control. On Control will we get any sneak peeks at any effects planned for True Astonishments, or any of your other upcoming effects?

Thanks.

I can't wait for this to release. Everything you release is A+.

Sep 2, 2007
Did anyone else find a little hidden something in the latest Control performance video?

Just a friendly tip...

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 19, 2007
What if i have fat wrists and i can only feel my pulse for a few seconds anyway?
I also have a heart murmer.

and dont tell me to lose weight! i like my food. you cant take my food. arteries were made to be clogged! jk

ok SO I FOUND MY PULSE BUT AFTER ABOUT TEN SECONDS I LOST IT AND I COULDNT FIND IT AGAIN.

wAYNE- CAN YOU GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE? EVERY TIME I FIND MY PULSE IT FADES AWAY ANYWAY.

SOMEONE ELSE ASKED IF YOU COULD PERFORM IT ON BOTH WRISTS AT THE SAME TIME.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
ok SO I FOUND MY PULSE BUT AFTER ABOUT TEN SECONDS I LOST IT AND I COULDNT FIND IT AGAIN.

wAYNE- CAN YOU GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE? EVERY TIME I FIND MY PULSE IT FADES AWAY ANYWAY.

Yes, I can guarantee that it well work for everyone.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA

http://www.webmd.com/hw-popup/taking-a-pulse-heart-rate

Check that out from WebMD. Should give you a fair idea of how to accurately check your own pulse.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results