Control Release Contest : The Winner

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings!

I can't tell you how amazing it is to spend so long on an effect, to release it to the community, and then to watch the first couple of reviews come in. I want to personally thank all of you who have sent in your reviews, pm's & emails - I really do hope that Control serves you as well as it has me.

This morning, we used a random number generator to select an order from the first 500 orders of Control. The winner will receive a 1 hour phone conference with myself and Daniel Garcia - where any topic, question, or comment is fair game. The winner chosen was...

Kevin S. from Bedford, TX. If this sounds like you - check your email and we'll set up a time that works. Congratulations & I'll talk to you soon!

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the contest and to Kevin. Hope your one hour phone conference with both Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia is enthralling, and congratulations, Kevin, once again!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
That sounds like my name! Kevin S is pretty close to Kevin R... :D

Sadly, I don't live anywhere near Texas, and I've only ever been there once for a connecting flight...

Congrats to the other Kevin! Enjoy your phone call!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results