Control - Worth the buy?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Dull, well that's personal opinion. I didn't like the table cuts, but from there I did take away a fair portion, I don't see why someone couldn't learn from it, given adequate time, the teaching's fine. Although, I do have to say, stuff like Impossible Stack Closer - if you're just starting, you might have difficulty learning stuff like that if you're not used to, I had to come back to it.

Back onto control... I have to point anyone interested towards Steerpike's post (too lazy to find it though) about who would be suited to this kind of effect... Personality/presentation wise, it is after all a very serious effect.

Aug 7, 2008
which is why i wont get it? O-o ...im planning on getting distortion instead or something around that area, altho i think i alredy know how the gimmick works and can figure out the rest on my own, i guess ill still get it. ive seen most of cyrils (famous japanese magician) tricks, and he performed with this gimmick. which cught my attention a while back...now, wayne houchin came up with a trick with this, haha...i find it a wierd coincidence.

Sep 1, 2007
Not a coincidence so much as a contrivance.

Most magicians don't market effects until they've been working with them for a while. Cyril more than likely called in Wayne as one of his consultants for one or more of his TV specials.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Not a coincidence so much as a contrivance.

Most magicians don't market effects until they've been working with them for a while. Cyril more than likely called in Wayne as one of his consultants for one or more of his TV specials.
IIRC Cyril performed like a 2 of clubs to a three of clubs, in which case he probably made his own gimmick...

The moving pips concept has been around for awhile.

Aug 7, 2008
i dont think so. it turns out my friend purchased this DVD already, and he was kind enough to share me the secret. and im not gonna use it anyways, was just curious about the method. now that i know it....yea, haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results