Corner DVD set by G and SM Productionz

Aug 29, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bKuh4waqcY

From one of the quickest raising star in magic - G., the creator of V2F, WI, Imagine and many well known underground effects, Corner the Project was born.

This is your chance to peek into G.'s private arsenal. Good impromptu and visual effects are hard to come by. In this very limited release dual disk set, you will find not five, not ten, but "32" visual AND impromptu effects that you can equip yourself with for the 'unprepared moment'. Again, this will be a VERY LIMITED release for the sake of setting record of the work.

Check out www.smproductionz.com for more details

SM Crew

Jul 13, 2008
The production quality looks insane, and the tricks look really great as well, but you're not really supposed to advertise here. Sorry. :/

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Not to be rude but this guy creeps me out. I guess just the way he carries himself and the way he dresses and presents himself. When I first saw V2F, I almost didn't even care to watch the trailer because of this.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
That creeped you out? Obviously you haven't seen Dan Sperry...

Oh I've seen Dan Sperry. I don't like him or his style either haha. I'm not saying he is a bad magician and I'm definately not saying this G. guy is a bad magician. Looks like some insanely visual effects. It's just something about his appearance that turns me off to his magic

I don't see how someone with hair like that could get a gig or get taken seriously when they ask to show someone magic.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Oh I've seen Dan Sperry. I don't like him or his style either haha. I'm not saying he is a bad magician and I'm definately not saying this G. guy is a bad magician. Looks like some insanely visual effects. It's just something about his appearance that turns me off to his magic

I don't see how someone with hair like that could get a gig or get taken seriously when they ask to show someone magic.

And yet he is a working restaurant magician...

Sep 2, 2007
London
And yet he is a working restaurant magician...

I'm making no judgements about this G guy, as I don't know anything about him, but being "a working restaurant magician" in and of itself is no evidence of professionalism. In the same way, I imagine we've all come across "working kids entertainers", who, by their appearance and demeanour, you wouldn't want to let within half a mile of your kids, but yet who still get work. Basically, some people will buy anything, so, just because someone pays you do something, it doesn't mean you're good at it.

Just to re-clarify this isn't aimed at G or anyone in particular, it's just a general observation.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I'm making no judgements about this G guy, as I don't know anything about him, but being "a working restaurant magician" in and of itself is no evidence of professionalism. In the same way, I imagine we've all come across "working kids entertainers", who, by their appearance and demeanour, you wouldn't want to let within half a mile of your kids, but yet who still get work. Basically, some people will buy anything, so, just because someone pays you do something, it doesn't mean you're good at it.

Just to re-clarify this isn't aimed at G or anyone in particular, it's just a general observation.

Haha, great example, hilarious :D
I was referring to R.K.Magician78's comment about how G could never land a gig with a hair like that. Well, obviously, he can.
I don't like people bashing other magicians for such superficial reasons.

I think he looks artsy and unique. Personally I think he has a really interesting look. Certainly more captivating than probably most of us. Why do you think Lady Gaga is so popular? It's really just a matter of style. Just something to think about...

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Pretty sweet looking magic, I probably won't pick it up (no monies) but it looks pretty sweet.

As far as looks go, some of the most loyal friends I've ever had are in the same area (some more extreme) as this guy as far as looks. Many of the most intelligent people I've known dress down (tall T-shirts, baggy jeans/sweat pants, hats cocked to the side) and some of the nicest people I've met are watched by the cops when they walk down the street.

You should never judge anybody by the way they choose to look, just like you shouldn't judge people by their choices in religion or politics either.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Not to be rude but this guy creeps me out. I guess just the way he carries himself and the way he dresses and presents himself. When I first saw V2F, I almost didn't even care to watch the trailer because of this.
Yeah there's something about males that make themselves femenine that makes me feel uncomfortable. The dvd looks cool though.

Feb 4, 2008
Image aside...Imagine and V2F are some awesome effects. Looks as if V2F is on this DVD and I also like the linking bracelet deal. I'm certainly interested...Unfortunately "Limited release" and "for charity" says to me, "going to be expensive." We'll see.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results