Crazy Man's Handcuffs // Live

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a video with you folks that I have had on my computer for a while.

This video is from last November when T11 forum member, BenjaminD, flew out for my birthday. We went out filming for unsuspecting... I mean various people. This is one clip from a performance at my local mall.

Looking back now (being this was 5 months ago), I see so many things I did wrong in performance and how this routine has improved since then. Filming is a great way for you to come back months and even years later and look at how you have improved and evaluate yourself. I highly recommend it.

In any case this is probably my favorite piece of magic to perform, the classic Crazy Man's Handcuffs. I believe it is a pinnacle of sleight of hand and visual magic. I must credit this handling of the routine, and much of the patter I used back then, to Daniel Garcia and, of course, whoever originally created this fantastic piece, I believe their name has been lost in the annals of history.

Cliff Bumgardner/// Rubber Band Magic+LIVE

Thanks everyone,
C

Nov 8, 2007
Nice video. Glad to see someone critically assessing themselves with their videos and striving to get better.

Keep up the good work, man.

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
That was a very entertaining performance to watch. Look forward to seeing more live performances from you in the near future!

Jan 1, 2009
I made up my own rubber band routine a couple of months ago, with kind of the same concept. When I watched even though I knew how it was done, it still really impressed me. Great performance.

Thanks guys!

@Itwasluck, I have a few more live performances on my YouTube and am going to soon be filming quite a lot of live footage when I head out to California in a few months, so keep your eyes peeled.

@MagicMaker, Many thanks man. This is a routine I truly love and only hope I can do it justice.

Thanks again guys,
C

May 31, 2008
Really good performance.

I just found instructions on how to do this effect in my room. I didn't even know I had them.

Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results