D&D selling Jerry's Nuggets for $1?

Sep 2, 2007
huys, one: even if they bought them for a dollar they'd probably sell them for 60 or 70. why? because it's MARKETING. second: I'm 100% sure that this is a PRANK. I've never seen a deck of jerries sell for 500$... EVER

lastly: Jerries aren;t that good anyways. I urge you to look for the chance to play with them without buying them. this will give you an unbiased look on how they feel. it's very mediaocre. theyfeel alright, unique, but not ZOMG AMAZING!

Sep 11, 2007
Having a deck of Jerry's will not make your card handling any better. Some of you guys are such little sensitive babies. Get over it.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I have 2 packs of Jerry's. I would love to have more. One of the packs I have never opened. I really do like these cards. So sad they are gone.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
These cards are probably real great feeling and whatnot but it reminds of a few years ago...

when everyone loved yu-gi-oh cards and fawned over every single one of them
'special edition' ,limited,ultra rare...
And where are they now?
At the bottom of their closet or at the city dump.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I luckily snagged a brick, didn't want to buy too many in case it was just a joke. Seems they are sold out now though...

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Lets put it this way. If they were selling on dan and dave's site for $1, I'd buy loads. Why? Investment. How do I know there would be a market? Because of all the people here who screamed and cried when they saw "sold out" on the D&D website. I could con so many of you into forking loads of cash my way for PLAYING CARDS. I'm glad to know that even magicians such as yourselves aren't above a cheap, stupid con.

On the same not, you all just gave Dan and Dave a heck of a laugh. And me. And many others.

Sep 1, 2007
Lets put it this way. If they were selling on dan and dave's site for $1, I'd buy loads. Why? Investment. How do I know there would be a market? Because of all the people here who screamed and cried when they saw "sold out" on the D&D website. I could con so many of you into forking loads of cash my way for PLAYING CARDS. I'm glad to know that even magicians such as yourselves aren't above a cheap, stupid con.

Let's face it, in a market like this the lowest common denominator isn't just alive, it's worshiped. And I'm starting to think we might need to find a denominator even lower.

Jan 9, 2009
I thought I was lucky enough to get half a brick, but by the time I had got to the confirmation stage, the little beggers had all sold out :mad: :(

Not very happy!

TKH: I'll buy two decks off you for $2 a deck... come on, that's an investment!

Jan 31, 2008
In this instance anyone who says these are just cards is a damn fool, these cards are (would have been) an investment. Think about it, buy a brick of Jerrys for $12, sell for $100 each, you make $1,188. But why stop at a brick? Buy 5 bricks for $60 (brick of any cards here minus the 15% discount) sell on ebay for $100 each and you get $5,940. You cannot imagine how pissed I am right now lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results