Dan Sperry and AGT

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone here's the link for America's Got Talent on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/agt
Dan Sperry put his video up and if he wins he will perform live on August 10th.
Support him and go vote!! His video is in the Voting Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
When you get to the site on YouTube click on Voting Gallery. When that shows up look for Dan Sperry...he's wearing a purple tie and all black. His face is painted and his hair is spiked up. His arms are bent towards his mouth. He performs "Lifesaver"
The title of his video Anti-Conjuror YouTube Edition. You can also find him by running your mouse over the videos and his name and title of his video will appear.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
When you get to the site on YouTube click on Voting Gallery. When that shows up look for Dan Sperry...he's wearing a purple tie and all black. His face is painted and his hair is spiked up. His arms are bent towards his mouth. He performs "Lifesaver"
The title of his video Anti-Conjuror YouTube Edition. You can also find him by running your mouse over the videos and his name and title of his video will appear.

Yeah, he is a little hard to not notice. haha dan is awesome. he is my inspiration.

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Yes, I read some and it was indeed. I was able to "figure it out" too, but what other dont understand is magic is not about the trick, it's about the show and Dan can trully put a great show when doing magic. I better understand what Jason england mean by it's an art, not a trick.He does is own interpretation of the trick and incorporate it to his personnality. Really like it!.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results