Dangerous - Motion

Apr 22, 2008
Hey what's up guys, Im pretty much new to flourishing so Id like to know what flourishes would you recommend to start with in Dangeorus.

To give you an Idea where i am at, I can perform all the molecules, akira, ecko, 2 or 3 faces of J5, Genesis, etc.

I can do a one handed revolution and that kinda stuff.

I really want to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Oct 28, 2007
if you can do all that stuff i would say start anywhere, my favorites that i can do with ease are stone and sleepless i would reccomend those they have high fun factor.

but my favorites are lethal and fly they are pimp!

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
The flourishes on Motion aren't too difficult in my opinion. Im practicing Twisted Rain, and already have the basic moves down. Now im working on building up speed.

Sep 21, 2008
im new to flourshes, but ive been practicing for about 3 weeks now.

I would recommend starting with the Sybil (4 types of Sybils on the DVD you can adapt to once you have the basic) and Bycicle (lots of DM flourishes use it) and turnover as well (another move thats used in many of them)

I start with those 3 and im now working on Drop Sybil, and Lethal X.

You seem pretty advanced being able to do the Dan and Dave flourishes so should all be pretty easy for you except maybe Mayhem and Lethal.

BTW, practiced 100 hours of flourishing in the last week which is way advancing so quickly.

May 18, 2008
Ok. So tonight, I will do a book report... finish editing my video, and practice flourishing for 3 hours.

Not that you guys cared, but I am motivated and thought I would share.

Apr 30, 2008
PA
Ya you should work on Mayhem i love that flourish so much i do it all the time and its top false so its usefull

Dangerous is my first flourish dvd ever. Before that, I could do a charlier cut. (sorry if I mispelled it) The only thing I can't do on that dvd is snap.d I just can't get the feel for it. I got about a month ago and it all seems pretty sraight foward to me. Really good explanations. T11 did a great job on this video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results