Deltron

Jul 28, 2009
After 6 months of refinement, I present to you my one card switch. It is a small utility move that I use a lot due to its practicality as well as simplicity. Not going to be published soon. Enjoy. Note: Angles are not perfect. You have about 150 degrees from the front.

Song: Deltron 3030-3030 (instrumental)

Edited: Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects.

Feel free to check out my other video. Thanks and Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/8269208

Note: I am far more excited that you can imagine. This is really a great move.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
After 6 months of refinement, I present to you my one card switch. It is a small utility move that I use a lot due to its practicality as well as simplicity. Not going to be published soon. Enjoy. Note: Angles are not perfect. You have about 150 degrees from the front.

Song: Deltron 3030-3030 (instrumental)

Edited: Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects.

Feel free to check out my other video. Thanks and Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/8269208

Note: I am far more excited that you can imagine. This is really a great move.

People should be looking at the deck from a near birds eye view like this anyway so that sort of angle issue is not a problem at all. Good job. Alot better than the venus trap.
Just a note.Dont try to always have a hundred percent angle free move to sell. Give the magicians some work to do.

Jul 28, 2009
Hey guys,

Thanks for the support and I suck at spelling (sherlock). The method is not much of a method but more of a principle that can be used for controls, color changes, forces, etc. Thank you for the kind words.

Nick

Oh yeah BTW, the method is in the details. If you watch very carefully, you will see how it is done due to a small flash.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It's either camera editing or double stick tape. I saw either a quick twitch in your hand when you snapped and the lighting changed, and I saw a glimpse of 2 cards in your hand when you were twirling the 9 of clubs...

If it's not any of these, great job man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 28, 2009
Hey Percept...... Magic

I can swear to god that this is not camera editing and it can be performed live. Please take my word for it.

Jul 28, 2009
Hey Perc...Magic (agiain)

I can aslo tell you that there is no DST and I am not sure how you saw that but anyways. I can tell you with complete honesty that this can be dont live and Ungimmicked with minimal angles. Just plese trust me. Thanks tho.

Nick

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
okay, you have to give me this method....haha. I think it was the blur of the camera focus that made me see the "2" cards...but I would love to know this method. I've been looking for a great 1 card switch, and Venus Trap is too angly for me. If you would send me the method it would be very thankful and grateful!
lol

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Yeah, no problem. It's going to be on youtube, and it seems like you only have vimeo as I see it. I think I have a vimeo too, I gotta check... But if you are interested in my Roundtable Pass, give me a PM

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Nick look like you have skill and love to see you perform for living people...if not to much to ask for.

Edit: Also where did you get the cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results