Derren Brown Controls The Nation - Did It Work On You?

Jan 13, 2008
Does his show only come on in the UK?
Yes. And it's only available online (legally) in the UK, as well. (Well...most of his shows are available online, afterwords, so I'm assuming this current set would be treated the same)

Living in Canada, I'm jealous. :(

M

Mystifier1

Yes. And it's only available online (legally) in the UK, as well. (Well...most of his shows are available online, afterwords, so I'm assuming this current set would be treated the same)

Living in Canada, I'm jealous. :(

Oh ok thanks:)

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
When I tried online it did not work:(, I wonder how it was if you watched it on t.v?

It's the same whether you watch it on-line or on TV. It was over the air hypnosis, the video did absolutely nothing. The reason Derren fed everyone that line about having to watch it on TV is so you'd watch the whole special, which was filled with prep-work towards hypnotizing you.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
It's the same whether you watch it on-line or on TV. It was over the air hypnosis, the video did absolutely nothing. The reason Derren fed everyone that line about having to watch it on TV is so you'd watch the whole special, which was filled with prep-work towards hypnotizing you.

AMEN Brother!! (I cant pull that off can I?:()

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results