Destiny Promo with Actual Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystifier1

Nah he said he did some magic for real people. I believe that part. I just think the sheet vanish effect is rather lame and the fact that he has to put promo's up for his videos.

I know I sound like a dick, but seriously dude. This is for your own good. We understand that you have a school schedule. The problem is that you put up the promo's! Look at all the other videos. Unless it's Theory or whoever releasing a new DVD. Nobody else puts up promo's because it would look silly.

The sheet effect's in here are being exposed. It part of the Debunking of Camera editing on youtube episode. So bascially im exposing camera editing on youtube with that video to hopefully stop people from using them.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
There are some stage effects in the series not many though. Most of it is mentalism and street magic.

I'd love to see your take on mentalism, seeing as I have been doing it myself for 6 and half years.

There not excuses, but I take you up on your "Bet" go ahead make a series. Get people to watch it. I will even help advertise you. We will see how it turns out. I have no doubt that it will get out before mine, but it wont look as better as mine.
I think I could record my act, show everyone audience interaction and actual presentation, but will not as you are not worth my effort.

M

Mystifier1

Well all your work to this day has been crap, I dont think you can make it worse, if you can, that would actually amase me.

Its AMAZE. Please dont insult if you cant spell. Its been said to me many times.

M

Mystifier1

I'd love to see your take on mentalism, seeing as I have been doing it myself for 6 and half years.
There not excuses, but I take you up on your "Bet" go ahead make a series. Get people to watch it. I will even help advertise you. We will see how it turns out. I have no doubt that it will get out before mine, but it wont look as better as mine.[/QUOTE]

I think I could record my act, show everyone audience interaction and actual presentation, but will not as you are not worth my effort.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe your just all talk. Unlike you I put my self out there as you just sit here and critisize.

The video where I expose is not directed toward anyone, but if they just happen to have it on there channel thats just to bad.It is becuase of them why youtube magicians get classified as camera editers.

M

Mystifier1

Please Dont perform if you dont know how.

Its " Please dont perform if you dont know how." I can perform. Lets see you perform for real people as well.

I really dont think "nop" is a word....How old are you?

M

Mystifier1

Here you go sir, if you need any more I have plenty.[Link Removed].

EDIT//:: You know what? I actually dont have to prove anything to you.

Why did you remove it....I already watched it. Are you ashamed of your perfomance. Dont worry they will back you up no matter what. Although you couldn't here anything you were saying plus other things thats no reason to remove it.

M

Mystifier1

I fail to see how that is an insult. Nor does it make any sense.
It wasn't meant as in insult. Unlike you I dont have to insult anyone just to make myself feel better.

And you move your hands akwardly in front of a camara...wow that's hard, I wonder if tally-ho with all his awesomeness can do it...

Seriously dude

First its awkwardly

Second...Its spelled Camera

Third go here before your next post...... www.dictionary.com

Last the word Awesome and Tally-Ho should never be used in the same sentence unless the words is not is between them. Especially since he cant back up what he claims he can do.

Oct 22, 2008
Why did you remove it....I already watched it. Are you ashamed of your perfomance. Dont worry they will back you up no matter what. Although you couldn't here anything you were saying plus other things thats no reason to remove it.

no madder why the reason is that he removed it, this doesn't madder cause it is still better than any other vid on your youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results