Destiny Promo with Actual Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
Why are we devoting six pages to this crap? Mystifier1, just learn to take criticism. I posted a very similar video a while ago. However I didn't act like a jerk and not listen to any criticism, I actually listened, and now I've improved greatly.

Edit: Seven pages of crap!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
As I said before lets see your videos.

Also its "Go not go" Also its videos not "vids"

Well, as I said before, I don't have to prove anything to you, besides, you only speak english, so I dont think that you actually understand another lenguage, it would probably make your head explode.

Have a nice day friend! looking forward to seeing your videos:p

M

Mystifier1

Why are we devoting six pages to this crap? Mystifier1, just learn to take criticism. I posted a very similar video a while ago. However I didn't act like a jerk and not listen to any criticism, I actually listened, and now I've improved greatly.
What critisim have I gotten in this thread?

Well, as I said before, I don't have to prove anything to you, besides, you only speak english, so I dont think that you actually understand another lenguage, it would probably make your head explode.

Have a nice day friend! looking forward to seeing your videos:p

Actually I speak spanish to.

Cough Cough Its spelled language Cough Cough

What a surprise, this thread got closed.

Every time one of these threads is made it turns into a "bash fest" with no intelligent conversation what-so-ever. Really? Critiquing other people on their grammar? Really? That's just the epitome of immaturity.

I see no need in re-opening this thread, at any time, for the simple fact it will be closed shortly. I'm nearly certain.

In short, please try to respect everyone on this site. You may not always agree with them or their practices but, it's no need to belittle someone on an internet forum. "Treat others the way you would want to be treated"

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results