Destiny Promo with Actual Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Why did you remove it.....

When doing a question you need to end it with a question mark.

Are you ashamed of your perfomance.

I think that another question mark is needed there.

Dont worry they will back you up no matter what. Although you couldn't here anything you were saying plus other things thats no reason to remove it.

I didn't catch anything legible from those words, I actually didn't understand it.

Please if you dont know how to speak english properly, refrain from doing so.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
It wasn't meant as in insult. Unlike you I dont have to insult anyone just to make myself feel better.

Seriously dude

First its awkwardly

Second...Its spelled Camera

Third go here before your next post...... www.dictionary.com

Last the word Awesome and Tally-Ho should never be used in the same sentence. Especially since he cant back up what he claims he can do.

It is sad, the only thing that you can use to insult me is my gramatical errors, it is kinda lame.

Oct 22, 2008
when doing a question you need to end it with a question mark.

I didn't catch anything legible from those words, i actually didn't understand it.

haha owned

M

Mystifier1

no madder why the reason is that he removed it, this doesn't madder cause it is still better than any other vid on your youtube channel.

Its not better. Maybe to you guys but to the thousands of people who watch my videos its not.

Oh and you guys talk about my spelling. I believe it's spelled Matter not Madder.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
It wasn't meant as in insult. Unlike you I dont have to insult anyone just to make myself feel better.

And I don't have to delete comments on my youtube videos that aren't mindless praise, because the negative ones hurt your huge ego. Now go and cry because that "cruel people on the internet don't like your videos"

Seriously dude

First its awkwardly

Second...Its spelled Camera

Third go here before your next post...... www.dictionary.com

Last the word Awesome and Tally-Ho should never be used in the same sentecnce. Especially since he cant back up what he claims he can do.

That's just offensive to him. Show him some respect and you might gain some.

M

Mystifier1

When doing a question you need to end it with a question mark.

I didn't catch anything legible from those words, I actually didn't understand it.

Thats all I have right now. (By the Way there needs to be a comma right there between Please and if) Put up some of your performances and I will be glad to tear you apart like they try to do me.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
OK ya'll this has gotten a bit out of hand.

I already asked why did you decide to put up a promo. You never answered that question. You said we asked for real people, which is fine. But nobody said you had to put up a promo like you were the next Criss Angel or whatever. I know these things take time. Which is fine. But if you don't want people mocking you, you shouldn't put up the promo's or keep advertising yourself like you think you're the best around.

Just edit the video and put it up. It can't take THAT long with today's technology and really nobody is going to care if it doesn't have the best lighting or a freaking sound track.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Thats all I have right now. (By the Way there needs to be a comma right there between Please and if) Put up some of your performances and I will be glad to tear you apart like they try to do me.

I don't think you qualify to give criticism.

M

Mystifier1

And I don't have to delete comments on my youtube videos that aren't mindless praise, because the negative ones hurt your huge ego. Now go and cry because that "cruel people on the internet don't like your videos"

That's just offensive to him. Show him some respect and you might gain some.

I only get bad comments from here.

No thats not true. I have tried to be respectful. I even start every thread off as if nothing had happend before. If I recall your always the one who insults first. Either way I always start off respectful.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
We have yet to get a straight answer.
Why do you post stuff here? Why? I seriously DO NOT get what you're trying to get out of this especially after what kind of reputation you've made for yourself (it's not a good one).

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Here is your answer.

It is sad, the only thing that you can use to insult me is my gramatical errors, it is kinda lame.

Do I need to be more clear?

If that's all what you can come up to defend youself, why bother? go back to your youtube vids before you look worse than you already are.

M

Mystifier1

OK ya'll this has gotten a bit out of hand.

I already asked why did you decide to put up a promo. You never answered that question. You said we asked for real people, which is fine. But nobody said you had to put up a promo like you were the next Criss Angel or whatever. I know these things take time. Which is fine. But if you don't want people mocking you, you shouldn't put up the promo's or keep advertising yourself like you think you're the best around.

Just edit the video and put it up. It can't take THAT long with today's technology and really nobody is going to care if it doesn't have the best lighting or a freaking sound track.

Oh well to answer your question I needed a new video since I had been getting question about the season.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I only get bad comments from here.

No thats not true. I have tried to be respectful. I even start every thread off as if nothing had happend before. If I recall your always the one who insults first. Either way I always start off respectful.

There is no cause for making fun of someone's poor grammar, especially when it is not their native language.

I guess my comments on youtube just don't count then.

M

Mystifier1

Here is your answer.

Do I need to be more clear?

If that's all what you can come up to defend youself, why bother? go back to your youtube vids before you look worse than you already are.

As I said before lets see your videos.

Also its "Go not go" Also its videos not "vids"

Its AMAZE. Please dont insult if you cant spell. Its been said to me many times.

It takes longer than you think im working around my school schedule and wheater since its been storming a lot lately.

The sheet effect's in here are being exposed. It part of the Debunking of Camera editing on youtube episode. So bascially im exposing camera editing on youtube with that video to hopefully stop people from using them.

Or maybe your just all talk. Unlike you I put my self out there as you just sit here and critisize.
The video where I expose is not directed toward anyone, but if they just happen to have it on there channel thats just to bad.It is becuase of them why youtube magicians get classified as camera editers.

Do we really need to run down evey post you've ever made and point out, not only the lack of spelling, but also the lack of simple thought?

I suggest we stop feeding the fire as it's only going to get worse from here, and he simply won't listen when the good criticism comes around, AGAIN.

M

Mystifier1

There is no cause for making fun of someone's poor grammar, especially when it is not their native language.

I guess my comments on youtube just don't count then.

He already said its his native language and he makes it so easy. Like I said I only get bad comments from here, meaning members from here. Doesn't matter if your here or on youtube, your still a member of Theory 11 Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results