De'vo Vs. Dana

Who's music is better?

• Dana Hocking

Votes: 74 84.1%
  • De'vo Vom Schattenreich

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • They are both tha Bomb and I cant decide!

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
Hey,

De'vo and Dan Hocking both are in this Magic/XCM environment. And they both have/coming albums. But which ones music do you like better?

I have both on my iPhone and I love them both. Its hard for me to decide. It really depends on what kind of mood I am in.

Soo who is you favorite? Vote in the poll, and write you favorite song.

JDEN

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I agree with Mat La Vore, I can't stand De'Vo's music. It's embarrassing.

Dana's is brilliant, well constructed and fits perfectly with magic. I'm not just saying that cos I'm on Theory11, either.

-Sam H

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Whilst De'vo's music is made explicitly for XCM, Dana's is versatile - you can perform some freaky Stigmata effect at night in the city, or you can do some crazy-ass Buck Cuts in the Mojave dessert - all the while listening to Dana rock on.

So my vote is definately going to Dana.

Gustav

Oct 5, 2008
I would say Dana ofcourse, his music has feeling and is unique while De'vo is the same beat over again. Also a magician/xcm musican is Daniel Madison his musician name goes by "Himself" also which I count by some of you might not say so but there is proof everywhere, he creates music with anouther name that goes by "Sandman" which is unique and differnt and I suggest listing to him.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
if you some random joe and were to hear either of these music samples, you would instantly ignore both and keep walking. fact.

although personally id PREFER danas over de'vos because techno shouldve been phased out years ago, along with the high five and the thumbs up.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I would say Dana ofcourse, his music has feeling and is unique while De'vo is the same beat over again. Also a magician/xcm musican is Daniel Madison his musician name goes by "Himself" also which I count by some of you might not say so but there is proof everywhere, he creates music with anouther name that goes by "Sandman" which is unique and differnt and I suggest listing to him.

wait!!! I thought madison credited the sandman for his song "the sandman enters" if madison is the sandman, well he has my respects as a musician and magician.:eek:

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Techno music is like that, though. If you're not very good, you sound just like everyone else. I went through a techno/rave phase about a year or two ago... Not to take away from Dana of course. I lol'd at the vote - 16-0 to Dana.

Jan 13, 2008
I honestly thought De'vo used free music (ie. public license) that you find online...that's not the case? All I can say is "eek!"

Dec 10, 2007
a friend of mine is a music producer and he listened to some of De'vo's music. He said it was terrible, that he knew what program he used and it involved a lot of preset instruments from the program itself. So according to my friend its pretty damn lame. But to be honest im not a big fan of either. I like 1 or 2 songs from Dana, and maybe one song form De'vo. But i really dont like the rest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results