Diagonal Palm Shift Assistance

Sep 11, 2007
Hey fellas,

I'm working on the diagonal palm shift. I'm having trouble with it. What DVD and/or book would you guys recommend that I study? Besides Card College...

Experienced and mature sleight of hand artists only need to reply. Not some kid who fools around with a deck of cards and uploads crappy youtube performances. I'm sure most of you would agree with me on this.

Thanks....

The description in Erdnase is extremely good. Do check it.

For videos, I'm not aware of any DVD/vhs that teaches it, though there are many videos that demostrate it ( 90% do it badly, as you'd expect). Look for Akira Fuji's youtube channel, he does a very good slow DPS. There was a video on a fast DPS somewhere in youtube by the Phantom Note-book blog which is a very good DPS too.

Cheers, and good luck. The DPS is one hell of a move, honestly in my opinion one of the most beutiful things that can be done with cards.

Apr 22, 2008
As Medifro said the description in Erdanse is really good .... but you gotta understand this is not an easy sleight at all ... Ive been practicing it for quite a long time and still cant get it smooth.

Cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results