Different Cards?

Jun 20, 2008
Belchertown, MA
Hey guys, this might be strange but I was wondering if anyone knew where to get good cards locally. For example I know Wallgreens sells studs, and Rite Aid sells black Bikes and RiteAid playing cards but just let me know if you know of any random stores that might sell USPCC decks. =]

Sep 1, 2007
USA
CVS does. Costco used to sell a huge 12 pack of bikes, but I don't think they do anymore. All the big name stores i.e. Wal-Mart, Target....

Thats all I got

Jun 20, 2008
Belchertown, MA
Does anyone know if the WPT diamond back bee decks are sold anywhere? I remember i picked up a deck a few years ago from cvs or a local shop and i cant seem to find them now

Mar 27, 2010
This summer (for me from December to March) i was in MN and i went to a Costco and found a 15 decks pack

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well, at Sam's Club, they sell bricks of bikes. I have never found WPT Bees anywhere before. I wish I did.

-G

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Sorry if this reply is in the wrong place or something i'm kind of new to the forums. Anyways, I don't know what "WPT" means but i did find the bee diamond backs(no borders) at Kmart I also saw the bee stingers there but, i didn't really know of other brands at the time so i didn't buy it when i saw it, but when i went back for it they no longer had it, however i'm glad I didn't purchase them there because the guardians i bought there were horrible, but the bees are good and the bicycle Eco edition, they also have the bicycle limited edition cards, just don't buy theory11 decks there. Hope this helped

~Goth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this reply, is in the wrong place or something i'm kind of new to the forums. Anyways, I don't know what "WPT" means but i did find the bee diamond backs(no borders) at Kmart I also saw the bee stingers there but, i didn't really know of other brands at the time so i didn't buy it when i saw it, but when i went back for it they no longer had it, however i'm glad I didn't purchase them there because the guardians i bought there were horrible, but the bees are good and the bicycle Eco edition, they also have the bicycle limited edition cards, just don't buy theory11 decks there. Hope this helped

~Goth

Welcome to the forums. WPT means world poker tour

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Thanks :) Never heard of those, i'm also kind of new to playing cards I've only been into card magic for 2 or 3 months and i'm still "amatuerish" xD

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've found at the CVS here WPT's, Rider Back Bikes, Poker Peek Bikes, the pink fashion deck Bikes, Disney decks, CVS brand poker cards, Monte Carlo Pinochle, and the plastic Bikes.
Walgreens here pretty much has the same stuff as CVS except they carry regular Bee's No. 92
Walmart here carries Bikes various kinds i.e., 125's, the limited edition series 1 and 2, Poker Peek, Prestige, and I'm sure I'm missing something. They also carry Streamline poker cards as well.
Kmart here carries the same stuff as Walmart except the Streamlines and they have more kid type cards i.e., Disney, Hannah Montana, and Miley Cyrus.
Local Grocery and 7-11's carry Bikes.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I think that the one that you are missing are the Studs from Walgreens. Just thought I would pitch it.

-G

Hey guys, this might be strange but I was wondering if anyone knew where to get good cards locally. For example I know Wallgreens sells studs, and Rite Aid sells black Bikes and RiteAid playing cards but just let me know if you know of any random stores that might sell USPCC decks. =]
Bikes at WalMart,

Aviators at any place they sell cigarettes. just pun. You are more likely to find aviators anywhere.

I bought a pack of hoyles for 1 dollar each...

Jun 10, 2010
I've gotten tons of cards @ CVS before, including the "Club Special" Bees (regular), WPT, WSOP (World Series of Poker), CVS's custom cards(which blow) and the "Pro Pokerpeek" deck. Incidentally, the WPT, WSOP, and Poker Peek decks handle pretty amazingly for the $3-4 price tag. I recommend the Poker Peeks the most, pretty long-lasting finish and amazing back design.

Is Sam's Club like Costco and BJs?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Yeah, that is Sam's Club. Created by Sam Walton who was the founder of WalMart. Smart guy.

-G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results