Distortion Questions...

Feb 28, 2008
I just bought Distortion from a local shop and have a few questions.

1) I heard if you bought the DVD (or any dvd) on the site, you get access to a members only forum about the the trick you've purchased. Is that true? And do I not get access since I didn't buy it on the site.

2) I love this trick and would love to get it in a blue back as well... is there a way to pick to order it?

Thanks

Sep 2, 2007
1) I heard if you bought the DVD (or any dvd) on the site, you get access to a members only forum about the the trick you've purchased. Is that true? And do I not get access since I didn't buy it on the site.

2) I love this trick and would love to get it in a blue back as well... is there a way to pick to order it?
1. Currently, there is no members-only forum for Distortion or for any of the DVDs available on the site -- unless, of course, they are hidden, and thus no one knows about them. However, have no fear, as every nuance of the effect is covered in full detail on the DVD.

2. To purchase additional gimmicks -- red or blue -- simply submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support. In addition, click HERE for full information and instructions as to what to include in the said support ticket.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 28, 2008
thanks to both of you... I know Penguin has their "Penguins Only" forums and someone on another site (Ahem E...) said that T11 did the same.

ahaha... I have to make a peace sign while holding my DVD. I guess I'll trade looking like a spaz in order to get anothing gimmick :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results