DO IT AGAIN! *leans closer*

After a quick trick, or something extremely stunning to the audience, or my spectator, I get this response most of the time (as well many of you do also), "Good Golly! DO IT AGAIN!!!" then they lean in closer and stare at the cards like they're gunna run away this time or something.

Anyone have or use a good response to this. I don't like to show the same trick or move twice, just for my sake,

Thanks for the suggestions and help!
thats why its good to learn to do something more than one way, another method of the same effect is always good.....if they were looking for something and you did it the other way....it really kills them....

Sep 1, 2007
thats why its good to learn to do something more than one way, another method of the same effect is always good.....if they were looking for something and you did it the other way....it really kills them....

Alright thank you Cedric.

Jul 13, 2009
This has no point to the thread. If you're trying to get across I'm stupid for not performing in school or something then okay, do it somewhere else. I'm well popular in school, believe it or not, don't really give a rats ass.

I made this thread for advice and help, not to waste yours and my time.

I didn't waste my time reading through the post, I thought you may just be starting something again. But I'm bored of fighting so I'm not gonna start anything. Thank you for putting your advice. I will take it into consideration.

*has a seat on a bar stool*

Sensing a little bit of something here and it isn't a good something, it doesn't take a supernatural wolf to feel that.

He was simply stating that you are not stupid and focusing on performing magic in school but instead focusing your energy on your studies. Now this is only an assumption, I do not know anything about you and your study habits. I would like to know but that is straying off the path that you have attempted to layout. On that note I take my leave.

*stands and exits the thread*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results