Do you have another hobby?

Mar 24, 2009
I practice Aikido (Japanese martial art) and Chanbara (Japanese sword fighting), also I play a piano...

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
I'm thiking on learning classic guitar in this summer:cool:.

J.

P.S.: Oh! and I'm in school (if it counts as an hobby ...:rolleyes:); I also do internet surfing :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Other hobbies,hmmmm...well I am an artist for 17 years, weighlift, I am a womanizer( I am a flirt), I love creating or animating graphics, love to help people, and love to make new friends.

May 18, 2008
I have been told I have to many hobbies, but I shall list about half here.

Magic, Flourishing, Writing, Music (guitar, keyboard, drumming, synths, vocals), desiginging and advertising, Poetry, Filmaking, Editing, Scoring, Producing, and collecting coins, playing cards and old magic stuffz.

I have many more though.

Jul 13, 2008
I'm a musician/singer, I'm a graphic artist, a regular artist lol, a photographer, just basically anything to do with art.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
-Filming short films with friends
-Culinary arts
-Recently began to study Jungian psychology(thanks steer)
-Learning about the world of fashion and drawing out some outfits and dresses
-Playing electric guitar
-Acting(love it)
-"modeling"(kind of but not really,its difficult to explain)

Since I was offecially out of my deck supply and wont be getting any for a long time, I had to spend my time more on other stuff ( other than coin magic. I wont destroy my card-man pride :mad: )

Video games ( PC strategy and 1st person shooters, Wii .. ), chess and movies.

I have many hobbies, other then magic, and juggling. I do carpentry, Autocad drafting (architecture), Makeup, technical theatre (lights, sound, sets, costume the whole enchillada.)

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/spong8/Woodwork/
Here is an album of the shop that I work in, some projects and some awards I have from competition.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/spong8/Theatre/
An album of theatre stuff that I help make and build. This class is the one were I do most of my magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results