The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Do you have another hobby?

Dec 11, 2007
As I do practice magic part-time, I am a full time commercial pilot. So it does make it a little difficult to really step up to the plate and make my magic much better. I will eventually find time to make my magic great, until then happy flying!!

Does any of you have another hobby than magic?

Well ,I do.Playing guitar.
[sorry if bad grammar]

Yeah,it is really cool ,and makes my fingers stronger ,just as I need them for my magic tricks or better... FLOURISHES .

If any of you wonders what type of guitar ,well ... Classic guitar,for spanish and western songs.

So,let us all know about your other hobbies.You can even be a little street sweeper ,if that is a hobby xD.
Football i live it.....i play it and watch it with a passion......

Go Cowboys!!!!

May 21, 2009
Yeah I play many instruments, guitar is one of them. It's sometimes hard to choose whether I want to pick up my guitar or my cards:p Tried both at the same time.......kind of akward looking :p As for unusual things, i like to write short stories and poetry. Wrote a story about magic once, and it's pretty good. Twas along time ago though, but maybe i'll post it, some might find it interesting.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Poker, skateboarding, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, futbol (yes, I know I'm American...I like futbol better than soccer), bottle cap collecting, writing, gaming, and reading.

That's about it...I think.

guys,and Nikki , u are so cool because of two reasons :
first: u have great othet talents
second : U are great cuz you posted on my thread, I really feel better now, knowing I can do something good for others,like giving them a subject to discuss on .
Well hope to hear from ya all ,on my next thread,but I wont tell you what is it about .You will soon find out.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I juggle (3 balls, 3 clubs, or single contact), spin/breath fire (poi and staff, mostly), I'm an acrobat and I practice Aikido, I also do a lot of reading and watch a lot of movies, and I do some writing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results