Double Lift Battle

Okay I am officialy deaming the battle section the most boring side of this forum.

Do you want to know why I am saying this? RD knows why, this battle Blows and so does all the other carbon copied battles that are going on. Frankly I am tired of these battles.
Lets see something with variety, not who can do the best utility move. Yes a double lift no matter how flashy it is, is still a double lift. These moves in my opinion aren't suppose to be filmed directly and have someone judge whos is better.

what the....!? why dont you guys do a "go to a hole and die" battle? without patter if you want, you can add music too...

Does it have to be live? ;)

But really guys...This is ridiculus, tell me what good you are doing to yourself, or or anyone else by putting up a video of you doing a stinking double lift? Please keep those for youtube. Not saying double lifts aren't important, but really.....This is just ridiculus......

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Does it have to be live? ;)

But really guys...This is ridiculus, tell me what good you are doing to yourself, or or anyone else by putting up a video of you doing a stinking double lift? Please keep those for youtube. Not saying double lifts aren't important, but really.....This is just ridiculus......

Nah, man I challenged this guy for a double lift trick.I hope he accepts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results