Ellusionist Modernized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned a while back too. And I have no idea why. The reason they gave me was literally "because they felt like it." I emailed a couple times and asked why I was banned but never received a response. What a great way to treat your customers.

Check it out, I took a screenshot:

Dude, that's horrible. That would really make me mad too. Luckily we have an E mod on here that might be able to sort things out.

Nov 8, 2007
Dude, that's horrible. That would really make me mad too. Luckily we have an E mod on here that might be able to sort things out.

I'm not that worried about it. I could easily get back into their forums if I wanted to, but after that I'm not interested in being part of their community anymore.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not that worried about it. I could easily get back into their forums if I wanted to, but after that I'm not interested in being part of their community anymore.

Could you at least tell me what your screen name over there was so that I can at least see for myself what happened?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I like the new E look. It was definitely time for a change. Sometimes things need a new face lift to spark some new interest. The same applies to people. Take a girl for instance, that goes and gets a new hair do, new wardrobe....ah...maybe some plastic surgery...and bam. She is back on the market / in the game. People will take notice and some attention will be headed her way.

Ok...maybe that was a stupid example but it is a great plan and it works.

All this talk of modern website design from people who have no idea what a modern website looks like.

THIS is an example of modern website design
http://www.citycenter.com/luxury_las_vegas_condos/

It may not work for everyone, but it is very exclusive marketing.

Wow, that is pretty modern. But the rustic-industrial-desaturated-high contrast look is very modern too. I mean, ten years ago, or even five years ago, I highly doubt they (E people) would make the website look like that.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Doesn't make much sense to me. Make things less user friendly, and make it harder fro old members to navigate. To what, look cooler?

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results