Ellusionist Modernized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2009
Canada
It looks better on the home page but the way they have the actual trick section is somewhat to be desired they don't even tell what the dificulty rating is for each effect when before they would tell either LOW MEDIUM OR HIGH.

Now they're pretty much making people guess how tough the effects are because when I sorted it to show Expert To Beginner effects a Black Tiger Svengali Deck is tougher than the Axis Change and when I put it on Beginner to Expert it said the Axis Change is easier than Sleeping Queen and I know that the Axis Change is tougher than Sleeping Queen.

I don't mind E but their new site still needs some work done but overall it's a pretty good update to the site overall I would rate it a 6 out of 10.

Dec 30, 2008
They measure the amazment with an special M5 amazment meter.
(GIMMICK AND DVD AVAILABLE NOW) Theirs is found right next to Brads mascara tube......

Sorry

May 24, 2008
Haha, when i saw theory11 at first i was like "woah ellusionist 2.0" this time i was like "woah t11 2.0"

D

Deleted member 2755

Guys, there is a lot of unnecessary bashing of E in this thread. Let's at least TRY to act like we are at least 8 years old for once. :)

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

It's just there on the home page. It's hard to miss.

At first it worked for me and then it stopped. For whatever reason, the counter is messed up.

Steerpike, try installing the new version of flash or restarting your browser. I was able to see it at first, but now it just says in small text that my flash player is out of date.... which its not.

-Doug

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-Yeah, I have to agree with JDEN
-I mean Theory11 didn't modernize web features and such
-Just because a site adds updates and new features doesn't mean they did it for jealousy and/or anything of that sort

Nov 8, 2007
I was banned a while back too. And I have no idea why. The reason they gave me was literally "because they felt like it." I emailed a couple times and asked why I was banned but never received a response. What a great way to treat your customers.

Check it out, I took a screenshot:

Attachments

• E.jpg
    E.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results