EMC 2011 - About to Start!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Jonathan Bayme, can i have your rose? I loved today's session. It was awesome and amazing. I loved your speech. It made me hopeful i can be a magician like david copperfield and you.

Awesome - thank you! Keep any questions you guys have coming, and I will do my best to have any of the presenters chime in and answer.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I wish I could have participated this year, but that didn't happen for me. I hear the lag is just awful!

Not too late! You can still sign-up and watch any upcoming presentations live (half remain), and you can watch all of the previous presentations in their recorded form. Most are online already. They're uploaded the same day they are presented. In addition, you'll get the DVD's in the mail. So they have you well covered! Join us.

May 25, 2010
Yes it still costs the full amount, even if you don't watch it live. Included in the price is also a DVD set of all of the content. The price remains at $90 and has, so far, been worth every penny.

Not too late! You can still sign-up and watch any upcoming presentations live (half remain), and you can watch all of the previous presentations in their recorded form. Most are online already. They're uploaded the same day they are presented. In addition, you'll get the DVD's in the mail. So they have you well covered! Join us.

JB I'd love to man, but such is the pains of a starving artist. I've spent all my expendable income on my shows at Anime Expo, and Las Vegas Wonderground. Maybe next year...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results