End of the World Project

Hey guys!

Biz here, once again with a new release, but this time it's not just mine.

"The End of the World Project" is a collaboration between awesome magicians and cardists from all around the world brought to you with the occasion of the supposed end of the world.

Go to the website: www.eotwproject.com (before it's too late)

-Biz.

It says this kind of file can damage your computer. What is it and can I trust it?

It is an e-book. You can trust it my friend. A lot of people have downloaded it and no problems have been reported.

So what exactly is it?

It is an e-book with several magic effects and a couple of flourishes. You should give it a read. I know you'll find in there something you'll like.

Capitalizing?
not with it being a free pdf, we dont make money off of it. Its just a fun pdf that we magicians wanted to put out in time for the christmas season and new year. Its a perfectly good file and if there are problems you can hit me up on facebook :)
Peace

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
I really like it, stuff from alot of great magicians and cardists, even some stuff that i wanted to know how was done is in here, GREAT WORK GUYS, i applaud you for this.

I am glad you like the project guys :) !

By that, I meant using it for promotion. It's an overused and tired technique. While it might be a good file, my reader can't open it, perhaps it's because I'm on a Mac.

There was no point in which I even slightly thought about promoting myself through this project. The entire idea was to share some free and good magic/cardistry with the community and also entertain you guys, because you never know what might happen.

I have friends who have a Mac and the file works great. There were some problems at the beginning but they were solved. Try downloading it again. It should work.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
That is not what I meant either, haha. I meant to articulate my point of view that using the date is now cliche and, to me, uninteresting. I can tell it's tongue-in-cheek, though, and thankfully, the material looked interesting. I tried downloading it again and it didn't work. Shame, I'd actually like to take a peek at it.

Nov 11, 2009
I downloaded it three times the other day and it said that the file was damaged and could not be repaired. Does anyone know what I can do about that?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results