Exile Sold Out?

Apr 4, 2008
Sorry if this had already been answered...

Why did the release date get pushed back, and how is it sold out?

I pre-ordered mine, whats gonna happen?

-Max

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I think what happened was that all too many people pre ordered eXile, so that when it finally arrives, Theory11 will have to shell out for a new batch. If you managed to preorder it beforehand - then im sure you'll recieve your copy

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Theory11 only had a certain number of copies for the pre-orders and everyone bought them all. Those that had pre-ordered it before they were sold out will deffently receive Exile but it will be alittle late because there was some sort of shipping problem from France to the Theory11 warehouse. So those whom had preordered it will receive a FREE deck of Guardians for the delay.

I hope that helped! ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
UPDATE : The first edition run of eXile is entirely SOLD OUT at this time. Stay tuned to the theory11 newsletter and forums over the coming week for details on availability

Sep 3, 2007
It is most likely an attempt to make it seem rare. That way when it comes back out thousands will jump on the opportunity.

Sep 3, 2007
They will bring them back so just wait

Saturday Night Contest Winner 6/28/08 Congratulations.

I have the most posts on theory11 Congratulations.

I was the first person to start a "goodbye" thread on theory11 Congrats.

I was the first theory11 member that wasn't a mod or artist to have an avatar. Congratulations.

Sorry I didn't get to that earlier. I was combing my hair. And I have really thick hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
From what I was told, those who pre-orderd before October 9th will recieve a free deck of Guardians. Because of shipping problems from France, I think all the shipments were delayed a week.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results