FancyBand Ain't So Fancy : Need Help!

Oct 22, 2008
so I have been trying this all day and in like a billion finger positions, (yes for the perverts ik thats what she said ;)) but the band will just not hit the floor and come back to me. It usually just shoots really far and drops. Doesn't come back. So innoying. I'm doing everything he said. Is there like a certian type of floor or what. Maybe the way im positioning my hand...

Jun 1, 2009
I kinda have the same problem, it shoots really high in the air, but i just started doing it so it will get better in time :D
Your boy,
Fez

Nov 10, 2007
I have been practicing all day as well, but it slips down my thumb and because of that it keepes shooting off my pinky:(

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Naturally, it may take some trial and error before you find what some magicians call "the breaking point" - that moment when something just... works.

Patience and practice are key, guys! ;)

Oct 22, 2008
Maybe it's the rubberband?

lol nahh i have actually like the same exact thing i got em from office depot size 16 :) but yeah umm i sort of got it sometime tunite. It started rolling back than turned for some reason haha ill keep trying and breaking my pinky :rolleyes:

-Jake

Sep 1, 2007
Same here, it shoots but it doesnt come back, I remember that on my third try, I shoot it and I was like on my knees and I shoot it and land on the floor and move like one inch and it started to roll back. That was the ONLY time it roll back
Cheers
Andrew

Jul 18, 2009
This can be done I get it 4 out of 5 times now. Hint: try using your ring finger instead of your pinky and try it on concrete

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results