Female Magicians - Are there many of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he believes others would have a problem with the term boys...instead of men.
Which would be odd as most people here are the same age as me.

Or he was just joking.

Rabid - aged 6 & 3 quarters

I would lean more towards joking but sometimes it's hard to remember that emotion doesn't bleed through a ethernet cable. Keep your teeth in Rabid its been a while.;)

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Guys...I'm 45, my girlfriend is 13 years younger than me, and she still uses that phrase "Boys will be boys" when refering to me....

Usually, when she says that, I look up from my cards or something, look at her innocently and say "What? What???" :D

Sep 1, 2007
Me!

Though I seem to bounce back and fourth between one who studies magic, and one who performs it.

Maybe I would be more comfortable though just performing it if guys didn't make such a big deal about girls and magic. Hmmm...

Katie

Since posting this, how many PMs have you received with lame attempts to hit on you or chat you up?

Sep 20, 2008
Does it matter if Female magicians exist? Not to say they're inferior or anything of the sort, But that just makes you sound like a right dork. There are people outside the four walls of your room mind you.

I dont see the point of this thread.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
Does it matter if Female magicians exist? Not to say they're inferior or anything of the sort, But that just makes you sound like a right dork. There are people outside the four walls of your room mind you.

I dont see the point of this thread.

YEAH, really. it is kinda pointless...and theres been tons of these threads too!
its the same way with nurses why arent there any male nurses?? you see? its really not that important. people do what theyre interested in...like how not many males are interested in being nurses not as many females as males are interested in magic.

-Nikki

Sep 20, 2008
i know. but it backs up your example- as i had the idea that there are Male nurses that exist. (even though its in a fictional TV series. but whatever, it turns out i was wrong anyways)

Sep 5, 2007
Just do what you do, and do it... and don't worry about anyone else.

That didn't make sense.

Katie

PS - Katies so cool she doesn't even have to be a "magician" to be loved by all on a magic forum. Hahaha, Chuck Norris skillz right there. Chuck Norris skillz.

D

Deleted member 2755

This thread has pretty much run its course.
Doesnt matter why and its been discussed countless of time.
..Just waiting for doug...

Gotta agree with you there.

Anyway, it always annoys me when I see threads like these. This has been talked about many times and we usually get the same answers. I'm sure there are many female magicians out there, but just not on the forums. To talk about female magicians like a different species only separates us. Every time a new female pops up here i see "OMG A NEW GIRL MAGICIAN!" and I look on their profile page and see 50 people commenting on them.:rolleyes: Rather pathetic, yet very amusing. ;) Let's try to treat each other the same. :)

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results