Finish The Trick

Aug 21, 2008
hey everyone, i have a fun creative challenge for you today. im going to start to describe a trick and you will finish it.

TRICK: after the spectator shuffles the deck of cards, 4 cards are freely chosen and placed into the card box without being seen by either the performer or the spectator...

THEN:...?(you guys get to figure that out.) you dont need to know a method just an idea.
thank you
have fun
-Danny

Sep 2, 2007
the spectator(s) freely name out four cards. the open up the box, there they are! :O

Sep 20, 2008
i was just about to say- This is such a pointless thread...

Besides the entertainment factor. which im almost 100% certain was not intended.

Flamingo productions are oh so cool.

Aug 21, 2008
they turn out to be the 4 aces. weren't you just asking about this in the card magic forum?

i was asking about a multiple force, wich i already figured out.
i recenlt came up with a really koolmethod in wich the deck is in the spectators hands and they hand me 4 card wich i place in the box then the box can be handed to them and ive already made the switch (4 aces or whatever i want them to be) and i end up clean.
i just cant figure out where to go from there.

i love the flmaingo idea, i would make the spectator reach in and get the cards tho.

also love the cards to coins idea, but i would shake and slowly let them start to hear the coins and then explain that they must
have picked the money cards, dump out the coins and then the four aces.

thankyou guys for the wonderful ideas.

and the funnny ones, this is very entertaining

-Danny

Oct 1, 2008
earth
you tell the spectator to name four cards, they name the four aces. you say no, those are in your hood, they check their hoody and see the four aces
you say name four other cards
then name four cards and inside the box are the four cards they named

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
The flamingo can be signed? is it impromptu?

Card box to Flamingo isn't just a trick, it's a revolutionary new concept that lets you think of literally endless possibilities. It's visceral, visual, completely astonishing. Best part is that it is 100% impromptu, 100% angle-proof, and 100% practical. Get ready to put this into your act.

This is Card Box to Flamingo.

^^^ That is more or less the product description of most tricks :p

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Card box to Flamingo isn't just a trick, it's a revolutionary new concept that lets you think of literally endless possibilities. It's visceral, visual, completely astonishing. Best part is that it is 100% impromptu, 100% angle-proof, and 100% practical. Get ready to put this into your act.

This is Card Box to Flamingo.

^^^ That is more or less the product description of most tricks :p

Added to Cart!

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Yes but theres a risky clean-up at the end

Um? It starts cleans, ends clean and you can have the spectator stop you at any point during the trick to inspect everything. Clean. Always.

Or did you mean the literal clean-up if you decide to get the cards from the stomach? In that case yes, you may have to clean that up.

Bit off-topic :p
Whatever.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results