Fire Wallet - Worth it?

Oct 16, 2007
Is the fire wallet worth it? I'll be going to the US in the summer and can one of these be bought easily or do I need to have ID because of age and safety stuff. No, I'm not 12 years old but I will be 17 in September.

SO, how easy would it be for me to get a Fire Wallet and would these be allowed on the plane (not to be used, but to take it back home?)

Most shops I've been to won't sell fire wallets, flash paper, etc. to anybody under 18. Although I'm not sure if they would actually check ID or not, probably depends on the clerk. As far as getting on a plane, I don't think they would allow it. It might be possible to mail it back to your home, but you would have to check with customs.

In my opinion it wouldn't be worth the hassle. But you could check with whatever airline you're going to take, maybe if it is disassembled and there is no lighter fluid you could put it in a bag that you are planning to check.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
As long as it's not armed, and in it's packaging, it shouldn't be a problem.

Jim Pace has a funny story about going through customs with a bunch of inviso torches. The customs officers couldn't figure out how to use them, so they just let it go.

Sep 28, 2007
These types of things are reasonable priced, only worth getting if you are actually going to use it often.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results