First Gig tonight!

Nov 29, 2009
On the thought of David Stone and resturant magic, I believe he has 2 volumes of Real Secrets of Magic on DVD as well. Useful stuff with a few good tricks you can probably only use in a resturant. (Where else would you do a champagne production?!)

Jun 1, 2009
Haha, spongeballs, dude! Those are so fun to perform. They're pretty easy, and they even get to the older audience too.
Which is exactly why I'm getting into that :D

On the thought of David Stone and resturant magic, I believe he has 2 volumes of Real Secrets of Magic on DVD as well. Useful stuff with a few good tricks you can probably only use in a resturant. (Where else would you do a champagne production?!)

Haha exactly, I'll look those up, thanks.

Jun 1, 2009
Do you have another gig lined up anytime soon?

Its pretty much everyweekend, like friday and saturday nights I'll go in.
If it doesnt work out after about, I'd say a month or two, I might have to look into other places.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Yeah the dvd's are a product of the book, I believe the book is as good if not a better value (but I don't own the dvd's either).

Sponge balls are always fun, so much you can do with them. I always enjoy pulling one from a spectators sleeve, saying that I don't keep stuff up my own sleeves.

I then vanish it, show a completely empty hand (that is actually empty) and pull another one from their sleeve.

It's good fun.

Jun 1, 2009
Yeah the dvd's are a product of the book, I believe the book is as good if not a better value (but I don't own the dvd's either).

Sponge balls are always fun, so much you can do with them. I always enjoy pulling one from a spectators sleeve, saying that I don't keep stuff up my own sleeves.

I then vanish it, show a completely empty hand (that is actually empty) and pull another one from their sleeve.

It's good fun.

That sounds awesome haha.

Nikki-well it all depends on how you present it. If you don't go with the whole cheesy stereotypical presentation of spongeballs, it will most likely play off better. Just a thought. Each one to his own opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results